Our Impact in the Community
Recent Contributions and Supports
Donated to Organizations across Canada!
RecycleSmart employee directed donation in lieu of gift & company matching
RecycleSmart corporate donation in lieu of internal food/beverage spend.
RecycleSmart corporate donation in lieu of volunteering
Food Bank Donations
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank: $4725
- Alberta Food Bank: $950
- Kelowna Food Bank: $200
- Orangeville Food Bank: $1060.00
- Montreal Food Bank: $340.00
- Moncton Food Bank: $1000.00
- Ronald McDonald House BC & Yukon: $5450
- Donated $3500 to plant 700 trees!
Our Commitment and Causes
We are committed to giving back to the community. Our service capabilities are across Canada and so is our support.
Our top focus this year is to tackle challenges associated with:
- Environmental impact
- Animal Welfare
- Community and Economic Development
- Housing and Homelessness
- Mental Health
Certified Good Business
- We are a Good Company, this means that we made the commitment to pledge a minimum of %1 of our profits back to worthy causes in our community.
- Our community is only as strong as our most vulnerable; we all benefit from supporting them.
- We understand that having an impact comes from taking action and standing up for those in need.
- We believe that good business can Do Some Good.
We’ve officially partnered with Do Some Good, a platform designed to support our charitable giving, volunteering, and community story telling. Check out our Do Some Good feed below for our most recent community support stories!