CASE STUDY: RETAIL
One Call Does It All
Bouclair is a Canadian privately-owned company and lifestyle brand that offers home fashion and decor products including furniture, window coverings, bedding, lighting, home accents, wall décor and seasonal products through its own retail stores across Canada and online. The company is headquartered in Pointe- Claire, PQ and operates 62 Bouclair Home stores across Quebec, Ontario, Western Canada and Atlantic Canada.
Bouclair recognized the difficulties of managing all the waste and recycling services across Canada with multiple waste and recycling haulers providing services at 62 locations it was becoming more and more challenging to keep track of all the contracts, invoices and customer service contacts. Bouclair recognized that working with RecycleSmart would mean one point of contact for all locations with centralized customer service and invoicing to streamline operations.
How We Helped
- Installed IOT container sensors to rack fill levels and track hauler service events
- Right sized services to fit store needs and reduce operational inefficiency
- Renegotiated contracts to ensure the right service from the right vendor at the right price was in place at all 62 locations
- One customer service contact centre for all 62 store managers creates a consistent service experience
- Container fill level monitoring resulted in reduced pickups at many stores that were over serviced
- Reduced operational costs by 18% on an annual basis
- Consolidated invoicing – Bouclair now processes one invoice instead of over 60 invoices previously